Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Coward's Guide to Conflict by Tim Ursiny

The Coward's Guide to Conflict: Empowering Solutions for Those Who Would Rather Run Than FightThe Coward's Guide to Conflict: Empowering Solutions for Those Who Would Rather Run Than Fight by Tim Ursiny
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I admit it. I am a conflict coward. I am afraid to hurt others and to get yelled at. This book has changed my life. I am still afraid, but this book is thorough in it's techniques in how to overcome the fear of conflict. It tells you when and why you should engage in conflict. It tells you how to have the hard discussions, respectfully and compassionately. The book provides step by step instructions and many examples on how to engage in a healthy discussion.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment